We’re going to start a new, regular feature on GP called the “Round Table,” where I will pose a question to the other GP bloggers, and they will write in a paragraph or so with a response, all in one shared post. There may be questions like:
- How do you approach the subject of death with your child(ren)?
- What is your favorite baby/adolescent/teen book?
- Looking back, is there something you wish you could change since you’ve become a parent?
- What is one thing about becoming a parent that surprised you?
- What is your favorite children/teen TV show?
- What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken with your family?
- What’s your favorite parenting hack?
- What’s your favorite recipe that you’ve made for your kids?
Now’s the part where you come in, dear readers. Do you have any questions you would like to pose to the GP bloggers? Please either leave them in the comments or use our contact form to send an email. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!